Agsafe has introduced a new level of premises accreditation called Agsafe Advanced.
The new Agsafe Advanced level is to reward those locations achieving a high standard of compliance. Locations meeting the Advanced criteria will move to a four year accreditation cycle and have lower costs associated with maintaining accreditation.
- All locations requiring accreditation must be able to finalise any corrective actions WITHIN 21 DAYS from the date of your Agsafe Facilitator visit
- Evidence MUST be produced to support the signed report that is returned to your Facilitator
- evidence can include photo’s, written documents, proof of work or receipts from third parties and statutory declarations.
- Reports must be signed off by managers or a manager’s delegate
- Corrective actions must be deemed acceptable against the Agsafe Code of Practice by the relevant Faciltator